General Rules for Students during Examination
1. As a rule 75% attendance is mandatory to appear in semester and other examinations.
2. Students must adhere to the Dress Code of the College.
3. Use of mobile phones in the classrooms, library, and laboratories is strictly prohibited.
4. Every student must carry his / her Identity Card while entering the campus and must produce whenever asked for.
5. No guests / visitors shall be allowed with the students in the class/lab/ library.
6. Students must help keep the campus neat and clean, and also preserve and maintain the greeneries.
7. Eatables / beverages are not allowed inside the study areas including labs, and library.
8. Smoking, use of tobacco and alcohol is strictly prohibited in the College premises
9. Students must conserve electricity and water.
10. Students are advised to follow the safety and academic norms of the labs.
11. Disruption of, or improper interference with the academic, administrative, and other activities of the College is strictly prohibited.
12. Disturbing the peace and individual rights of fellow students and faculty members by violent, indecent, disorderly, threatening or offensive behavior, language and action are prohibited and would not be tolerated at any cost.
13. Action likely to cause sexual or racial harassment of any student, member of the College staff or any authorized visitor of this institute is strictly prohibited.